Sunday, January 10, 2010

playaid? kitchenstation?

Thanks to gift cards and Christmas cash, two household dreams are coming true.

Matt gets to be the coolest kid on the block by owning all the current video game systems with the addition of a PS3.

And Kara's going to level up her baking skills with the arrival of this:


It's not here yet, but just the promise of my long-admired-from-afar Ice Blue Kitchenaid mixer has somewhat made up for an awful week. No longer will I fret burning out the motor of my handmixer when subjecting it to things like gingerbread dough.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG! I <3 my Kitchen Aid Mixer. I use it for everything!

kara said...

I can't wait. It gets here tomorrow!

Deardeedle said...

You will fall in love with it so much. Save up and get the ice cream maker for it for the summer. So. Incredibly. Worth. Every. Penny.