Thursday, November 19, 2009

work it.

I've been sandwiching work in between strength training in the morning and cardio in the evening. I'm also not eating like an idiot. I've stopped drinking soda cold turkey and I've cut artificial sweeteners from my diet as well. That's made a huuuge difference on how I feel day to day. That artificial sugar stuff is garbage.

This has been going on for the better part of two weeks now.

Something I've learned through this whole process? That core exercises suck when you have no core strength to begin with. Also, this has all but solved my going-to-bed-too-late problem, now that I am ready to pass out around 10:30 at night.

I need a real exercise mat for the morning stuff. The yoga mat I picked up at Old Navy does nothing in the way of softening the floor. It's good for the basics like crunches and stuff like that, at least.

No comments: