Wednesday, December 8, 2010

i really like christmas. it's sentimental i know, but i just really like it.

Christmas time is here.


Time for nerdy cheer.


Seriously though, I love our geek tree. It's the first time we've had a white pine. I like the long needles, but I wish the branches were stronger. I love that there's more than one Wolverine hidden among the white pine branches and we have classy, blown glass ornaments of Batman, Chewbacca and the Incredible Hulk. If I had to guess, there's probably an even percentage of DC and Marvel adornments, followed by Star Wars, Disney and then random awesomeness.

Like the Simpsons...


And some swanky, martini goodness thanks to Charles.


And a place for Wonder Woman to hang her hat.. er... tiara?


And for those other people out there who don't buy into the mythology, my favorite song of the season. You know, this... and Frosty the Snowman.