Tuesday, October 2, 2007

shutdown. logout. restart?

I feel as though this is the blog equivalent to having the training wheels removed from your first bicycle. After having been a rabid eljay addict through college, I want to trade in. Trade up, hopefully. I've been window-shopping for awhile now; Sarah brought her musings over here well over a year ago, I found Val's secret art journal here and Deanna was the last one I know who's made the jump.

I guess a real blog is starting to become part of growing older. Not that my livejournal has been deleted or utterly abandoned -- it's just time for something different.

There's no shortage of things happening in my life, for better or for worse. Maybe I should start keeping track.

Here's hoping that a year from now there's more than three entries in this blog. Cheers.

No comments: